Monday, October 13, 2008

Another Fun Day ~

No, these aren't pictures of today. Today is cold and foggy. It is a good day to stay inside and do laundry and get to work on fun projects in my craft room. I've got a new grand baby coming soon, so there is plenty to work on. But enough of that, back to the pictures. These are from our last good day at the mountains.





You can see how beautiful it was. DeeDee and I started hiking and after just about 10 minutes it started raining. I am a fair weather hiker, so we turned around and went back to the TrailBlazer until it quit. So we got our 20 minute hike in. DeeDee chased off after some ATVers and ran with them for a while until they came back by and stopped so I could grab her and they could ride with out a crazy Basset Hound running and howling after them. She loved it.




No comments: