Monday, April 20, 2009

Wow, time sure flies ~

~ and yes we were having fun. I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted anything. We have had a fun end of semester party with 23 family and friends here. It was so much fun and dinner was delicious too. I think I need to put up the recipe for the "real" cupcakes. Or I could just make them again. Kids moving home and moving out. Grandma visiting, and another big family get together with Ardith and Brian's family. My unfinished kitchen has seen more entertaining than ever before. We went out to help Alex and Michelle get ready to add on to their new house too. It was such a pretty day. They tore down and hauled away their shed. It used to be the old Arco liquor store, and I got to bring home the neat old door and a window from it. It will be next in line after our other house projects.
I got to watch this little cutie while Michelle helped with the work.
Jen gave up her bed to Grandma and got to sleep on the couch. Candie would join her in the mornings.

No comments: