Thursday, February 5, 2009

A couple of cute bags ~

I took a bit of time this morning and made a couple of bags for Valentine's Day. This first one uses a bag template from Papertrey Ink. Pretty cute. I think I will put a little Valentine treat in here for Kymber and Sydni. Sorry Michelle, no peeking!

These next two pictures are of another project that we are doing Feb. 12 with the ladies from Church. They are really simple and quick to do. It should be a lot of fun helping all of the Mom's and Grandma's make their valentines. It has been terrible having candy around to make samples with, because I'm not eating any of it. If I splurge on candy, it will be fancy dark chocolate. And I didn't get any of that for this project. But these pink M&Ms are sure cute!



2 comments:

Tricia T said...

You Won!!! :) Be sure to stop by my blog and drop me an email with your address and I'll get your own stash of image-a-holic images out to you soon!!!

BTW - Cute bags!!!

Julia Aston said...

Love your fun projects here!