Monday, August 2, 2010

My Flower Garden ~

I think sometimes flowers are like little kids, you just can't get them to do what you want. Look at my hollyhocks, they just seem to grow anywhere. These are growing out of the compost pile. It kind of hides it I guess, but wish they were on the other side of the fence in the front yard.
And these sweet peas are spreading out about three feet onto the lawn. Every week Kristine carefully mows around them. Aren't they pretty?
And this little petunia came up in the crack in front of the garage door.
I'm not complaining at all. It is just so nice to have summer and flowers instead of snow and cold. So I will enjoy them all, wherever they decide to bloom.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Now why don't I have weeds like those? Just sayin'...the gress is definitely greener on your side of the fence, LOL! Enjoy your unruly flowers.