Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas ~

Now that most of the Christmas cards I mailed have probably arrived, here is a little peek for the rest of you, and for the family that happen to read my blog. Hope all of you have a great week with family. Kristine and I have started on our goodie baking and are gearing up for one last shopping run tomorrow. Saturday we braved the mall. Since some of my shopping was for Kristine, we dropped her off at Pretzel Maker with pretzel money and went shopping. She's 13 so it wasn't illegal to drop her off, and it worked quite well, until she called me and said her small order had run out and she was out of pretzel bites. She got to sit there a while without pretzels because I wasn't done.

The other day we had some high school kids came around caroling. The puppies stood behind their gate and barked and howled along with them. It was pretty cute. If you are in our area you'll have to drive by and see our neighbors fantastic holiday light show. It is quite the show. It runs from about 5:15 pm to 10:30 pm. Tune your car radio to 88.7 FM and get in line to enjoy the show.

No comments: