Thursday, May 8, 2008

Best Wishes Card ~

This is an Anniversary Card I made for my daughter and her husband. Best Wishes was the closest sentiment I had to Happy Anniversary. I guess I need to go shopping again and stock up on more word stamps!
I used SU! Chocolate Chip cardstock and Berry Bliss papers. PurelyPomegranate and Pretty in Pink and Versamark stamp pads. Silver HodgePodge hardware and Chocolate Chip Ribbon. The background is from the Boho Backgrounds SU! set. The hedgehogs are from Penny Black and the sentiment is from Purple Onion Designs. Oh, and I used my Copic markers too.

Have a great day,

Wendy

3 comments:

MacKenzie said...

So cute! This is one of my all time fav color combos.

Rhonda Langley said...

I love the stamping on the envelope!! I always forget that. Love the colors too!!

Rochelle W said...

This is a cute card. I love thoses little hedgehogs. Thanks for visiting my blog as well. Have a great day.