Saturday, February 26, 2011

Learning New Things ~

One of the great things about starting my designing business again is the opportunity to learn new things. Today I learned how to make a pdf file, and put a link up on my Needleart Blog so anyone who wants the little freebie chart can download and print their own copy. Here is the picture, and you can click on the link in the right column to go to the From the Heart Needleart Blog and get a copy of the pdf file for your very own. Now you are all set to grab a needle and floss and go learn something new.

 Look at this cute picture I found on my camera. See, I told you he was a sweet boy.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh what a sweet face your pup has. I had a bassett many years ago. :) But the Irish setter is my breed of choice. :)

I love your little design and have printed it. One day soon I will get it stitched. Along with t million others. :)

Thank you for the freebie and for your comment on my blog. :)

sandy said...

I WANTED TO TELL YOU, WE SURE LOVE HAVING BRAD IN THE BRANCH.HE OFFERS ALOT TO OUR LITTLE PART OF THE GOSPEL. HE IS GREAT!!