Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It's a Canning Party ~

~ and you're invited!

I had the chance to host a Ball Canning Party to celebrate their 125th Anniversary.  Of course I jumped at the chance and if you are local, I would love to have you join me.  We will be canning Salsa and Jelly. Of course there will be freebies, samples and goodies to take home.  This will be a great way to learn canning if you are a newbie canner, or a good refresher if you are a canning pro.  So if you would like to join us on June 5th at 2 pm. Leave me a comment, or email me to get on the list.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh wow, this sounds WONDERFUL! I would love to attend if I could. I tried canning way back when we were first married...living in Monterey, CA - there was delicious strawberries to can. This sounds like such a fun time!
Cindy
www.sweetbeadstudio.com

"My Crafting Room" said...

How awesome! I love to can.