Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Scrapbooks ~

Yes, I have a few. Last night I pulled them out of the top of the closet and put them out where we can enjoy them. OK so I only brought out half of them.  There are 27 years worth of memories that are stored in over20 albums. I started scrapbooking in 1989, way before it was the thing to do, so I have pages that range from the very simple to ones that use the latest and greatest products for design team projects. What was interesting was that I didn't look at the older pages with a critical eye. Instead, I just enjoyed the memories that they brought to mind. I especially enjoyed watching the kids grow up.  I still have work to do though. I made notes about what still needs to be added to get them up to date, and I am so glad there are new little grandbabies coming so I can keep scrapbooking.

No comments: