Thursday, June 19, 2008

Stampin' Up! news ~

Here is a copy of a letter I just sent to my Stampin' Up! customers. If you would like to be on my list and get emails directly, just contact me.

Hello,

I hope all of you are enjoying your summer. Stampin' Up! is getting ready to introduce a NEW catalog.

But before that comes out there is a new RETIRED LIST. http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/Retired_Lists_0608_US_A.pdf These Stamp Sets are available to order until August 10th. I will be putting in one last group order for this catalog on July 28th. Doing a group order like this will make shipping just 10% of your order instead of having to meet the $6.95 shipping minimum by yourself.

Also you will want to check out this next link. (Look for this link on my blog on July 1st.) Stampin' Up! has expanded their Definitely Decorative line to include Wall Décor Vinyl. There are both images and quotes. These are available for customer order beginning July 1st.

I still have a few of the Spring Summer Collection Idea Books. This is a great resource book for fun card and layout ideas. If you would like to get one of these Idea Books before they are gone, I will be including one with each $25 order (before shipping and sales tax) until they are gone.

The NEW catalog will be available on August 11th. If you would like to reserve one of the first copies let me know and I will add your name to the list. They will be FREE with a $50 order or $5.00 for just the catalog.

Michelle is planning to host a New Catalog Workshop out in Arco sometime in August. Let her know if you will be able to join us. There will also be a New Catalog Workshop in Idaho Falls too. I will start ordering a few sets from the new catalog in July, so you can get a peek at what is coming up.

Be sure and share this email with your friends. If they place an order you will get to pick a stamp from my freebie basket.

Be sure and check my blog for updates and sneak peeks as I get in new products.

Happy Stamping,
Wendy

524-4283
wendy_lynne@msn.com

I didn't get any crafting done last week. I was in California for a Nephew's wedding and next week we will be in Oregon for the big wedding party with family. It will be fun to enjoy a few days with family. Here is a cute picture of two of my nieces at the wedding.

No comments: