Thursday, March 20, 2008

Birthday Party Project ~

Tomorrow we are heading to Boise to visit family for spring break. I think we might get to see green grass. Our yard is still covered in snow so that will be a real treat. Anyway, while we are there I am helping do a birthday party for my niece Malia. She will be 13 on Sunday and there will be 14 girls (including sisters and my Kristine - her cousin). We are doing this paper bag album. It is quite simple but with that many girls I didn't want something too complicated. Here are a few pictures. It uses the SU! Spring Fling papers. I love these papers. they are just the right weight to work with and I love how everything coordinates. I'll try to get pictures at the party. It should be lots of fun!!!

6 comments:

Leah said...

I love this paper! It is really great. Your project turned out really nice.

Laura Brown said...

Very cute book! I'm sure the girls will have a blast making these!

MacKenzie said...

What a great idea for a party project! Those girls are the perfect age for something like this.

Vickie said...

This is so pretty!! The colors are sooo soft and springy!! Great job sweetie!!

Lori Jolley said...

Love your album! The colors are delicious!

Carrie Gaskin said...

This is just great - what a wonderful project!